Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nurses

"I had a fetish for nurses. I loved seeing female in scrub. It always gave me a hard on. I am sure that many find this weird but This is how it is. "
"I loved the nurses scribe,especially the blue one. I also liked the pink and red. Now many nurses right before there shifts and shortly after Waring the scrubs."
"I did want anyone to know about this fetish. Most people who have un unusual fetish  does not want it known. That is no less true for me. "
"I had this fantasy about having my own group of female slaves who were nurses. There is the problem of slavery being illegal In the United states. That is not as big of a concern as you might think. The one I considered was to procure them. "
"I did not want to engage in global human traffic. I wanted American nurses as my slaves. I wanted those educated in American nursing. I wanted to aid my health care as well as my slaves. "
First I built slave writers. The beds all had hand and foot manicles and waste shackles. The slaveswhen sleeping would have catheters. There offices would be heavily guarded. "
"I got every thing in place. Now I just needed the medical slaves. Jisele was a 27 year old nurse. She was my first choice"
"I taled her for a few weeks. I knew her schedule her habits. I felt I was ready to procede with the next phase of the plan. Now it was time!"
"I followed her home from the hospital. She stil had the scrubs on but had put on flip flops . that was perfect sense I also had s foot fetish but I digress . "
"When She got out of the car,I put a face cloth on her face. The chloroform instantly knocked her out. I put in hand cuffs and feet shackles. "
"She woke up in her bed in the cell I created .she was in a cathitor. She skimmed . she demanded to be let go at once. The room was sound proof. She could scream to her heart's content. I suspected she would probably do just that." .
"My next nurse was Leah. She was 31. I was happy to add her to my nurse slave herem.I did the same thing I did with Gisele. I was able to subdue her and add her to the group.
"Then I added c.n.a Annie,Julie,Katie and Lisa. I subjected that to intensive mind control."
"They were very uncompetitive at first I made sure they were . the rulles were they would always be changed.they had to ware scribe. They had to be barefoot. "
"I was convinced that they wod 've very aceptible. I never turned my back on them. I was very pleased."
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment