Monday, September 8, 2014

the sister

Hi I'm Lori. My sister amber was injured in a car accident. She was paralyzed form the waste down. I did not want her to be In a nursing home.she did not want me to have to care for her.I insisted on taking care of her. Sh. Finally relented and aggred to stay with me. I was not going to take no for an answer any way.

The nurse helped her out of her hospital goan and into a green t Shirt jeens and bare foot.she had to ware. Diapers.the acident had made her incontinnt. I wheeled her out and she got into the car and I drove away.

When we got up I carried her into the House.I brought her to her room.I placed her in bed. We sat and talked fort a bit.she looked uncomfortable. I figured she must have soiled her diaper.I asked her if she need a diaper change. she finally admitted she did.I told her not to be embarrassed.

I pulled down her jeans and took off her diaper. I cleaned.Her diaper area. I used cream. I realized I became aroused.I was hoping she did not notice. I put the diaper on. I asked her if She wanted her pants back on.she said she wanted to go without it. I thought she looked sexy in her diaper.I would not tell her that.

That night I masturbated and thought of her. I felt very guilty about that.I swore I would never do that again. Seeing her was awkward.I think she knew that.

I loved bathing her. I had to strip her naked.it made me horny.I enjoyed washing her. I especially enjoyed washing her private parts . She did not seam to mind.then I dried her off.

"You know. Its not fair !"she said."what not fair ?"I asked."you get to see me naked. You get to touch my private parts. When do I get to see you naked ?"she asked.

It was only fair. I pulled off my brown sweater.I pulled off. My jeans. I took off my bra. Then I removed my panty.I felt really weird. She touched my Brest. She started fingering me.I could not believe she was doing that.

I went over and kissed her. We held each other after that I moved in her room, we slept together. She knew that I gott arossed changing her or bathing her.she became more aprecative of the arrangement. It was now mutually beneficial.


No comments:

Post a Comment